Cambios al Sacerdote Sombras
- Resurrection Brings a dead ally back to life with 35% health and mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. Can’t Can be cast in Shadowform. 0.8% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 10 sec cast.
- Purify Disease (New) Removes all Disease effects from a friendly target. Can be cast in Spirit of Redemption. Can’t be cast in Shadowform. Priest – Shadow Spec. 40 yd range. Instant. 8 sec cooldown.
More concerned than ever about spriest survivability. Do you really intent the spec to rely on self healing?
Shadow has high survivability so far, via Vamp. Touch, Shadow Mend, and PW:Shield. We’re willing to adjust if necessary, though. (WarcraftDevs)
[Feedback] Shadow Priest
In the vast majority of cases, you’ll likely want to enter Voidform as soon as you’re able to. However, there are still many cases where it’s extremely valuable to be able to delay it until the right time. This includes things like saving burst for a key moment in a fight, or when out questing if you’re about to kill the last mob that’s in range. Because of this, we’re trying out a more flexible, manually-activated Voidform. Feedback on how that feels, whether it’s more hassle than it’s worth, etc, is quite welcome. (Official Forums)
Today’s alpha build is a smaller update, but still contains a few noteworthy things:
- Class Status – We’re continuing to iterate on our class abilities and talents, based on testing and feedback. This build has many revisions scattered around the classes, but here are some highlights:
- Shadow Priests – Voidform is now an active ability.
- Mass Dispel Dispels magic in a 15 yard radius, removing all harmful spells from each friendly target and 1 beneficial spells from each enemy target. Affects a maximum of 10 friendly targets and 10 enemy targets. This dispel is potent enough to remove Magic effects that are normally undispellable. Can be cast in Shadowform.13% of Base Mana / 13% of Base Mana / All Shadow Orbs. 30 yd range. 1.5 sec cast. 15 sec cooldown.
- Levitate Allows the friendly party or raid target to levitate, floating a few feet above the ground. While levitating, the target will fall at a reduced speed and travel over water. Any damage will cancel the effect. Lasts 10 min. Can be cast in Shadowform. Can’t be cast in Flight Form. Priest – Discipline, Holy, Shadow Spec. 0.9% of Base Mana. 30 yd range. Instant. 0.9% of Base Mana. 30 yd range. Instant.
- Shadow Word: Death A word of dark binding that inflicts [ 1 + 180% 360% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage to the target. Only usable on enemies that have less than 20% health. Generates 0 Insanity if the target dies. Priest – Shadow Spec. 40 yd range. Instant. 8 sec cooldown.
- Voidform When you reach 100 Insanity, you enter Voidform Activate Voidform, increasing damage by 30%, reducing the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec, and increasing your Shadow damage by 30%. While in Voidform, you gain gaining 1% Haste, every 1 sec. This Haste will also persist Your Insanity will drain increasingly fast until it reaches 0 and Voidform ends. When Voidform ends, you gain Lingering Insanity, allowing the Haste bonus to persist for 60 sec or until you next enter Voidform. Voidform causes your Insanity to constantly drain, faster and faster, until completely drained, and Voidform ends. Instant. Requires 100 Insanity to activate. Priest – Shadow Spec. Instant.
- Voidform When you reach 100 Insanity, you enter Voidform, reducing the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec, and increasing your Shadow damage by 30%. While in Voidform, you gain 1% Haste, every 1 sec. This Haste will also persist until you next enter Voidform. Voidform causes your Insanity to constantly drain, faster and faster, until completely drained, and Voidform ends. Priest – Shadow Spec. Priest – Shadow Spec.
- Dominant Mind You may also control your own character while Dominate Mind is active. Priest – Level 45 Talent. and Dominate Mind now lasts 60 sec. Priest – Level 45 Talent.
- Legacy of the Void Casting Mind Blast increases the effect damage of your next Shadow Word by 50% for 30 sec, stacking up to 2 times. Shadow Priest – Level 100 Talent.
- Mind Bomb Unleashes a psychic explosion, stunning all enemies within 8 yds of the target for 3 4 sec. Replaces Psychic Scream. Shadow Priest – Level 45 Talent. 30 yd range. 1.5 sec cast. 30 sec cooldown.
- Surrender to Madness Surrender to the Old Gods, sacrificing your soul for ultimate power. All your Insanity-generating abilities generate 200% more Insanity until you exit Voidform, and then you die. Requires Voidform. After surrendering your soul, you cannot be revived by in-combat resurrection abilities for 3 min Then you die. Horribly. Shadow Priest – Level 100 Talent. Instant. 10 min cooldown.
- Twist of Fate Priest – Level 75 Talent. Shadow Priest – Level 15 Talent.
- Item – Priest T19 Shadow 2P Bonus (New) Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch generate 1 Insanity each time they deal damage.
- Item – Priest T19 Shadow 4P Bonus (New) For 6 sec after activating Voidform, the cooldown on Void Bolt is reduced by 100%.